The 100 Most Dangerous Things list is a list compiled and updated by Unsociable Planet, and features the 100 things around the world that have killed the most Fungologists in the previous year.
The list was first introduced in 2008, as a part of Unsociable Planet's large "Daredevil" marketing push. Since its introduction Michael Mouse, Robert the Rat, Jean the Genocidal Genet, Annie the Assassin, Mrs. Pereditory and the Kebab have never left the list.
Because of the extensive lengths Unsociable Planet goes to to ensure the list is 100% accurate, it is widely quoted in scientific papers and considered the premier resource on the subject.
2016 Top 20 Edit
When the 100 Most Dangerous Things List for 2016 was published, these were the top 20 items on the list:
- Fungologian stupidity
- The Troon
- Michael Mouse
- Jean The Genocidal Genet
- Mrs. Pereditory
- The Wibbly Wobbly Choo-Choo Bus
- Robert The Rat
- Justin Bieber music
- Mrs. Pereditory's Home For Criminally Insane Children training camp
- Aquatic Troon
- Falling pianos
- Annie The Assassin
- The current fifth member of the Gang Of Five
- The Amazing Patented Fail-Safe Fungology Cat Harvester™
- Southern Slishbanes
- Thinking too hard
- Attempting to find the deadliest things on the planet and make a list of them
- People unable to count to twenty