Elfalfa Stew is a nice dish that brings a taste of Christmas into any meal. Feeds 89.
- 1 large high elf of the west
- 3 of Santa's elves
- 1 metric ton of Alfalfa
- 22L of water
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 capsicum
- 4kg of preservatives (your pick)
- 100g of MSG
- A sprig of parsley
- A pinch of salt
1. Juice the high elf for about an hour.
2. While this is occurring, mince the other elves.
3. Pour the alfalfa into a large pit. Add alternating cups of preservative & MSG and water.
4. Set the pomegranate and capsicum on fire, and throw them into the pit.
5. Pour in the minced elves.
6. Put the salt in with the juiced elf, then pour into the pit.
7. Stir the mixture vigorously for 3 hours, then bring it to the boil.
8. Put the parsely on top, and serve.