This is the Fungopedia. It is weird. We do weird stuff. End of story. Feel free to look around, just bear in mind that none of this is real. I am obliged to say that.
This is a general guidelines page. It has (surprise, surprise) general guidelines! So without further ado let's write some guidelines.
- Feel free to contribute to the chaos but just make sure you know that we do have some pre-set stuff that the creators have already organized but not had the time to put on yet. We know that it's not your fault if your stuff conflicts with our stuff but please do not be sad if it gets changed. We probably had a reason. We might not have, though, we can be spiteful people.
- Style is key. We generally write this in a Wikipedia sort of style (I said sort of because it's not the exact same style). If you don't know what Wikipedia is go away. Additionally, we are a wiki and as such we offer neutral views on the topics we cover.
- If you have an idea, great! Just try make sure it follows these general guidelines. I'm going to make it a list of things NOT to do. Because I'm a negative person. On with the list!
- NO Logical stuff. If it makes too much sense, it goes.
- DON'T Change things that don't belong to you. If you didn't do it try not to change it. That's other people's stuff. Make your own. Also, all pages in the "Out of Universe" style shouln't be edited except by admins.
If you need an example of this stuff just find a page.
- Despite outward appearances we are nice people. That means no discrimination, e.g: racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. We know what people can be like, you bastards you, and this will not be tolerated.
- Don't be mean.
- Please keep swearing to a minimum. If you must, think of the swearing in Monty Python, where it is always used for comedic effect and timed well. See here for an example.
- Avoid overly sexual or graphic content, nobody wants that.
For more help try here.
That's all I can think of right now.