A Titanocity is a class of settlement, rather like town, vilage, hamlet & city.
Main Method Of Pronunciation Edit
Most Fungologists pronounce Titanocity as TIE—TAN—oh—sit-EE.
Other Pronunciations Edit
American Fungologists sometimes pronounce Titanocity as TIE—tan-o-sit-EE
Scottish Fungologists often Pronounce Titanocity as TEH—ten—OH–sdee.
Word Family Edit
Collective Noun: Collective
Homonyms: Megacity; Supercity; Supermegahexaderdupertrupertitanogiganormomostergiantificablecity.
Antonyms: Hamlet, Middle Of Nowhere.
Relevant Information Edit
The requirements for being a Titanocity are as follows:
- Population: The settlement must contain between 1 and 10 billion residents.
- Governance: The settlement's government must employ at least 1 million bureaucrats.
- Size: The settlement must be at least 100 square kilometres in area.
- Economy: The settlement must have an annual GDP of over ₩10,000,000,000.00¢.
- Sacrifice: The settlement must sacrifice at least five children a year to a deity of their choice.